Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vigilante


I hang out at a small park during my lunch break, it's usually deserted for some reason which works well for me because i am a bit of a loner at times. I started to notice, the majority of the trees in the park, have straps attached to stakes on each side of them. Thus giving the trees a bit of a BDSM feel i might add. Hey i am just saying. I am assuming the purpose of these straps are so the trees can grow straight and be the perfect specimen. Trees that will make the City proud! Trees that you can show off to your Mom, or Trees that you can make out - under - or around. Mmm mmm kisses!!

So on one of my days off, i hiked over to the park, with my trusty digital camera, and my old brownie reflex camera that i bought off ebay recently. It's pretty cool using a camera that is older than me, and for another purpose than originally intended. The park was once again deserted giving me free will/reign over the lands of lower queen anne. I am KING of the world i shouted, well no i simply muttered it under my breath, i am the quiet type after all. Around i went, to each of the threesomes. Trying to find the object of my desire, with no city or walls of concrete to distort the shot. A Hah i found one, set the digital camera in super macro mode, got on my knees, twisted my body in a very silly position, and shot up and up into the lens of the brownie camera. I was in the zone, time slowed and stopped and i was in Heaven. Well at least until a bum came over and started yelling. I shoot usually with my mp3 player blasting, i think it was the BEE GEES playing...shh...Bee Gees rock!..."Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk. Music loud and women warm. I've been kicked around since I was born." ahh such silly lyrics....

Oh you want a cigarette, he recognized me from where i work, argghh Seattle is such a small town at times, I gave in and said sure 'take two and be off peasant'. Part one of the Job over.

Hiked home, started up photoshop and cropped the image, i know most like the TTV borders, i don't, i think they take away from image. I then ran a couple of filters to remove colours, applied the image a couple of times to itself so it would look a little more solid, and finally adjusted the curves to get it just right...thought about a title and came up with Vigilante...Happy Happy day....